Domini Social Investments is a leading socially responsible mutual fund firm headquartered in the SoHo area of New York City. We operate in a casual but professional atmosphere in which interdepartmental collaboration is the standard and new ideas are welcome. Domini Social Investments is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
We are currently looking for a new part-time Desktop and Network Administrator to join our team.
Social Investments is a family of socially responsible mutual funds. Domini’s Funds consist of two equity funds organized by geographical region and a domestic fixed-income fund:
- Domini Social Equity Fund
- Domini International Social Equity Fund
- Domini Social Bond Fund
Through its Global Investment Standards, engagement with corporations, and public policy initiatives, Domini calls attention to its responsibilities as an investor, incorporates considerations of social and environment risks and rewards into its investment policies and practices, and seeks to add value beyond simple price-based financial returns to its investment products, the corporations in which it invests, and the society of which we are a part.
The Desktop and Network Administrator will be primarily responsible for the support and development of the physical infrastructure in our small office environment. Some examples of the primary roles the Desktop and Network Administrator will fulfill are:
- Maintain desktop environments for the company’s employees.
- New equipment installations and migrations.
- Networking administration.
- Assist with employee troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with IT Manager and Chief Compliance Officer
- Windows Professional 7 and newer
- Windows Server 2008 and newer
- Mac OS X 10.8 and newer
- DNS / DHCP / Network Print
- Remote Desktop / Citrix Assistance
- Web development
- Database management
- Security administration
- Professional experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in related fields.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams.
How to Apply:
We encourage all applicants to review our website to familiarize themselves with Domini before applying: www.domini.com
Applicants should submit a resume, and a letter describing their qualifications, interests, and potential contribution to our organization. Domini Social Investments is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work force.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
ATTN: IT Job Search
Domini Social Investments LLC
532 Broadway, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10012
Please note: Resumes that are accompanied by cover letters submitted by applicants that do not indicate salary requirements will not be considered.
Domini thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.