Resume and cover letter, including salary requirements must be submitted to be considered for this position. Please note that any applicants that do not include salary requirements will not be considered. Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
How To Apply:
Domini Impact Investments LLC is currently seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO to join our team in New York, New York.
Who we are:
- Domini Impact Investments LLC is a SEC registered investment adviser that specializes in creating and selling mutual funds for the impact investor. Our products are designed to create positive outcomes for people and the planet while delivering competitive financial returns.
About the role:
- The Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO will support the CEO in managing her administrative duties, calendar, meetings and communications as part of her day to day leadership activities. You will be responsible for supporting her interactions with critical stakeholders including her leadership team, the board of trustees, firm owners, key investors and customers, ratings agencies, and the public. Your goal will be to ensure that her time is used effectively and that nothing “slips through the cracks.” You will help plan her regular, ongoing meetings with staff and other stakeholders, including calendaring the event, following up with attendees, ensuring that an agenda and minutes are prepared and circulated, and that deliverables or review materials are available in advance.
- You will have demonstrated experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Life in a small firm requires a willingness to take on any task that needs completion to insure firm and project success. This requires a passion for engaging in new challenges and roles, as well as, serving basic duties, often so crucial to achieving strong results and superior best-in-class branding.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, plan meetings, follow up from meetings, and liaise with the leadership team and other staff on behalf of the CEO.
- Prepare draft and final communications on behalf of the CEO with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a calendar of events and appearances that the CEO will be attending, and handle travel reservations and reimbursement for expenses.
- Prepare reports for leadership team meetings and other review sessions on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain a general knowledge of Domini for support in answering and fielding incoming calls to the CEO’s line.
- Professionally communicate on the CEO’s behalf with critical external stakeholders such as institutional investors, gatekeepers, ratings agencies, regulators, the media, and others.
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule and manage staff requests for CEO time in order to maximize CEO’s productivity and ensure meetings are well planned.
- Assist CEO in staffing matters, such as hiring and/or performance reviews.
- Participate in key meetings alongside CEO to track key action items and prepare minutes and follow up plan.
- Create effective and resilient systems to deal with communication and other routine matters.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
- 5 or more years of experience in business as an executive assistant operating at a C-level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (business administration, marketing, communications, social sciences, finance, or related field).
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to prepare or edit emails, letters, and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO and firm.
- Solid writing and editing skills, with a particular eye for details such as grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Strong people skills, collegiality, humility and respect for others.
- Ability to multitask, e.g. manage schedules, organize events, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong interest in our goal of using the power of financial systems to bring about a world of universal human dignity and ecological sustainability.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to contribute productively to the functioning of the CEO, leadership team and office.
- Desire to ensure the CEO can focus on high priority stakeholders and tasks keeping customers’ needs front and center and motivating the staff.
- Ability to act with the highest confidentiality and professionalism.
- Resourceful, Self-directed with the ability to take direction.
- Efficient, methodical, diligent, conscientious and good attention to detail.
- Ability to be an effective “gatekeeper” for the CEO’s time, helping her to manage many demands on her time, internally and externally.
What we offer:
- Extremely competitive salary range commensurate with experience.
Medical benefits and 401k.