Domini Impact Investments LLC is currently seeking a Senior Marketing and Shareholder Communications Associate to join our team in New York, New York.
Who we are:
- Domini Impact Investments LLC manages a global family of mutual funds for individual and institutional investors seeking to create positive change in society by integrating social and environmental standards into their investment decisions. Two fundamental principles underlie the global investment standards that Domini applies to each of its investment products: the promotion of a society that values human dignity and the enrichment of our natural environment.
- With $2.9 billion in assets under management, Domini Impact Investments LLC has a large, global brand presence in a small firm environment. We provide a mission-driven career with an opportunity for rapid advancement. Our nimble atmosphere allows for employees to learn and master a wide array of industry knowledge and skills, work closely and collaborate with the most senior leaders in the firm,and welcomes fresh perspectives and ideas.
- Domini Impact investments is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
About the role:
The Senior Marketing and Shareholder Communications Associate is member of a multi-focus team responsible for optimizing marketing to best reach investors, advisors and meet the goals of our organization. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing, as well as other internal teams, to develop and produce marketing communications and materials including web and social media content, publications and event coordination. This person also serves as a client service representative to serve shareholders of Domini mutual funds with an industry-leading and human touch experience. Accuracy, attention to detail, enthusiasm for client interaction, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strict timelines are critical to success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Working in a small firm requires a willingness to take on any task that needs completion to insure firm and project success. These tasks often range from extremely micro (i.e. conference bookings, travel arrangements) to macro (champion of new projects and initiatives). This requires a passion for engaging in new challenges and roles, as well as, serving basic duties, often so crucial to achieving strong results and superior best-in-class branding.
- Coordinate various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Prepare web content, newsletters, publications and brochures including copyediting, graphic design & layout.
- Comprehensive support of key marketing media: print, digital and social.
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to monitor production, delivery and analysis of marketing materials.
- Assist in booking pre- and post-event activities, as well as staffing at events when required.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge, remaining well-versed on our audience, services, competition, and industry standards.
- Daily interaction with Domini Fund individual shareholders and prospects via phone and mail providing friendly, attentive, responsive assistance on product and transaction-based inquiries with appropriate discretion on escalation of issues when necessary.
- Based on this interaction, provide regular feedback and ideas to the Marketing team to improve the marketing approach to Domini Fund individual shareholders and prospects.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, finance, communications, or other relevant degree.
- 2-3 years of marketing, finance or project management experience.
- Creative, outgoing, organized, team-oriented, and independent problem solver with excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working with internal partners, external vendors, and public engagement.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (or related) content authoring skills.
- Prior experience in social media management, a plus.
- Knowledge of designing and writing for web, a plus.
- Prior CMS, CRM and web analytics experience, a plus.
What we offer: