Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST

Send us an email

Education and Custodial Account Applications

To open an education or custodial account, download the appropriate PDF application and/or transfer forms from the links below. Use these applications to invest for anyone under 18 to help them save for college responsibly. If you would like, we can also send you an application by mail. You can also open an account online*.

Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESAs)

Open a new Coverdell ESA: Coverdell ESA Application and Adoption Agreement

Transfer assets from a non-Domini Coverdell ESA to a new or existing Domini Coverdell ESA (If transferring to a new Coverdell ESA, you must attach a Coverdell ESA Application): Coverdell ESA Transfer of Assets Form

Please read: Coverdell ESA Disclosure Statement and Custodial Agreement

UGMA/UTMA (Custodial) Accounts

Open a new UGMA/UTMA (custodial) account: New Account Application for Individuals (Fill out Part B of Section 1)