At Domini, our team is led by pioneers in the field of responsible investing. Our founder and Chair, Amy Domini, has been a leader and innovator in the development of responsible investing for over 30 years and is widely regarded as one of the world’s eminent authorities in the field. Our team is able to draw upon an unparalleled breadth of experience in understanding and evaluating corporate behavior. In addition, our ability to persuade companies to improve their social and environmental performance is often built upon the reputation of our firm’s leaders and the credibility of our approach.
- Amy Domini, Founder and Chair
- Carole M. Laible, CEO
- Steven D. Lydenberg, Partner, Strategic Vision
- Maurice Tallini, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Megan L. Dunphy, Managing Director, General Counsel
- Adam M. Kanzer, Managing Director, Director of Corporate Engagement and Public Policy
- Christina M. Povall, Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer